Learn To Play Junior Camps (Ages 8-12 & Ages 13-16)
- Week long camp offering 15 hours of instruction
- Morning camp: Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Evening camp: Monday to Friday from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Putting, chipping, sand play, pitching, specialty shots, full swing, etiquette and basic rules of golf, special skills challenges each day
- First camp for 2011: week of July 4-8
- Last camp for 2011: week of Aug 29-Sept 2
- We can provide golf equipment if needed
Junior All-Star Program (Ages 8-15)
This is an exclusive training membership for boys and girls ages 8 – 15 who want to take their golf game to the next level. Your membership will bring you up close and personal with our finest instructors in 8 coaching sessions (12 hours) from June to beginning of August. Sessions will cover every aspect of your game from tee to green. We customize each lesson to help each junior meet their desired objectives. Membership includes:
- 8 coaching sessions covering technique, strategy, fitness, nutrition, rules and mental preparation.
- Includes 1 on course coaching session.
- Video analysis
- Skills competition
- Each coaching session is 90 minutes long (total of 12 hours)
- SESSIONS TAKE PLACE: June 19-26 @ 9:15 am – 10:45 am and July 3-10-17-24- 31 @ 9:15 am – 10:45 am and August 7 @ 9:15 am – 10:45 am
- Minimum of 5 juniors and maximum of 8
CN Future Links Junior Program (Ages 6-9 & 10-13)
- Session 1 and 2 of each clinic will be 90 minutes in length and session 3 will be 60 minutes
- Sessions will cover putting, chipping full swing and will include a fun skills event
- We will provide clubs for juniors if needed
- The cost of each clinic (including 3 sessions) is $35.00 per junior per clinic
Girls Club Series (Ages 7-15 )
- The Canadian Golf Academy Girls Club Series provides an opportunityfor girls ages 7 to 15 to learn to play golf, build lasting friendships and experience the game of golf in a fun, encouraging environment, preparing them for a lifetime of enjoyment with the game. Girls will learn all aspects of golf as well as other essential components such as practice, respect, perseverance and honesty, preparing them to meet challenges of today’s world with confidence.
- Each session is 90 minutes long.
- Dates: May 18-19, 25-26; June 15-16, 28-29 and July 6-7, 27-28; Aug 3-4, 17-18
- Minimum enrollment to run the program: 8 participants
- $89.00 + gst for the entire series